For outdoor enthusiasts, downhill is a must. There are tricks down the right way. The impact on the knees of the rapid downhill is about 5-8 times of their own body weight. Even a not-fat person rushes down the mountain from a 1000-meter mountain, and the knee will suffer hundreds of thousands of tons of blows. Then again, it's basically the same as taking a hammer and smashing your knees. Can the result be good?
I downloaded several suggestions for protecting the knee when climbing a mountain. I hope everyone can use it.
1. The most important one: Do not run down the mountain, do not jump, slow, be careful. Descent to the knee is the most deadly of the knees, and most of the crippled donkeys are because of this. The correct way to go downhill is: the center of gravity is behind and slightly lower, and the forefoot stands to shift the center of gravity (not the center of gravity on the front foot), and there is always a foot on the ground.
2. Reduce your weight as much as possible. Before you set off, you must be on your own. Even if you are climbing a hill, it is normal to walk upright for more than 4 hours. Under normal circumstances, the weight is more than 1/4 of the body weight. The downhill will control the rhythm from the point of view of protecting the knee. Even under special circumstances, the weight should not exceed 1/3 of the body weight.
3. Before you start climbing, make good preparations, including stretching, so that the joints, muscles, ligaments, etc. are well warmed up. You can also use your hands and fingers to rub the lower edge of the knee to promote joint lubrication night secretion.
4. Use knee pads and trekking poles. The trekking pole should be selected, preferably two. I have found that many people are defying the use of protective gear. Do you think it is too "something"? I also don't understand why, but I strongly recommend using these two kinds of protective gear, especially the trekking poles.
5. Do not show off psychology, otherwise you can only prove that you are not mature enough. If you really want to climb a little bit, choose to express speed when you go up the mountain. Don't forget to carry water for everyone.
6. What kind of physical strength do you need to climb? What kind of mountain should you climb first? Challenge the new difficulty to be gradual and gradual. It is recommended to correctly assess your physical strength and outdoor ability before you set off. If you think about whether you can keep up with the pace or process of your fellow practitioners, it is best to not overdraft yourself. Knees.
7. Wear shoes suitable for climbing, and remember that generally soft land, grass, gravel slopes, snow is relatively friendly to the knee, but pay attention to non-slip, and when you take the gravel road must take care of walking under you People, or too grandchildren.
8. Do not "lock joints". When the thighs are overworked, the joints are not self-conscious when walking, that is, the legs are stretched straight, which can reduce the burden on the thigh muscles, temporarily relax the muscles, but it is very easy to cause knee strain, knee injury, ankle Strain and ankle sprain.
9. Strengthen the power of the leg muscles. The developed muscles can relieve the pressure on the knee under certain conditions, so as to minimize the damage of the knee. Usually strengthen the quadriceps (thigh) and cruciate ligament exercises, if the conditions to go to the fitness club is best
10. In the last one, if the knee injury is already serious, it is not recommended that you climb another mountain. Train other hobby, such as swimming, boating, playing CS, pushing World of Warcraft, playing marbles, taking foreigners. . .
The structure of the knee is relatively complex and there are many possible problems. Many of the knee injuries are cumulative and are mainly caused by prolonged over-loading and incorrect posture or speed. They may not be discovered immediately. However, once detected, the problem is more serious.
Treat your knees well, let it go with you to more distant places, open your eyes, there are too many things the world can give you, don't turn over in the creek. Even if you are not a travel and outdoor enthusiast, having a healthy knee after old age can be a big capital for you.
Common sense 1: Tips for climbing
How should I go when climbing and how to step on it is correct, but how can I not get tired after climbing? First of all, "walking posture" and "steps" are very important.
1. Hiking walking posture:
When walking in a mountaineering position, you must keep your head, waist, and feet in the same gravity line, and take this line as the axis of your body!
2. The pace of climbing:
When hiking, the pace should be small and be careful. This will not only maintain balance but also reduce foot fatigue!
3. Mountain climbing
Remember to â€œclimb slowlyâ€ when climbing a mountain, because climbing takes a long time. If you climb too fast, you will feel tired immediately!
At the same time, in order to reduce the chance of muscle soreness, you should do some stretching exercise before climbing. After the downhill, it is to do some stretching back and leg movements to relax!
Common sense two: do not get tired of the method
When climbing, some people will be very happy to walk, and some people are breathless, out of breath and look very hard. And in the end, everyone will start complaining about taking a break. Therefore, we must know the "walking method":
Method One: Do a good job of warm-up before climbing
Warm-up before climbing can prevent emergencies and injuries, so be sure to do it. Find an easy-to-stretch location for the whole body. It should not be too intense. To allow the body to effectively absorb oxygen, increase muscle blood circulation, can be successfully tuned into a physical condition suitable for mountaineering.
Method Two: Using the Whole Body Walk
If you feel tired when you are uphill, then you must climb uphill with the muscle strength of the lower body. On the contrary, the mountaineers will know that in order to make the wrist, back, abdomen, shoulders and other muscles Activities will spread the necessary power at every step. It is common to see people dragging their feet or climbing with the pace of shopping. This way of walking the mountain, the body is more difficult to achieve a balance, so it is easy to fall.
Method 3: Pay attention to breathing methods
Always pay attention to breathing. Do not just inhale more air because the lungs may not have complete oxygen. In the process of mountaineering, it is not important to inhale but exhale. As long as you avoid breathing disorders, maintain your own pace and maintain balance, you will be able to maintain the physical strength required for hiking. Chatting with your partner is a great way to adjust your breathing, and you can also use your own walking speed.
Common sense three: The secret of going downhill "shorter ladder"
When you are downhill, the pace is small, and your knees will not hurt. When walking a relatively short ladder, you must not move your weight to your forefoot. This is not only a painful and dangerous foot. You should keep the weight on the back foot and bend the ankle and knee after landing.
"Pavement with big gaps"
When walking on a road with a large gap, it is best to walk horizontally. When the front foot touches the ground, it is necessary to move the center of gravity to the front foot to make the center of gravity stable.
When you encounter a steep slope or a gravel road, it is easier to slip. Those who do not understand the correct methods will pull their waists because of excessive competition and competition, making it easy to fall. The correct method is to use small pieces to walk, and the pace should be adjusted according to the degree of inclination of the road.
Plastic Shower,Plastic Hand Shower,Plastic Dual Function Shower,Handheld Plastic Shower
Yuyao Sanyin Bathroom Technology Co Ltd , https://www.chinasanyin.com